Module 1:- Python
- Foundations of programming:
- Python built-in Data types
- Understanding Data Types in Python
- Control flow statements:
- List comprehensions and Lambda
- Parsing information with Python
- Python Programming Language
- Lambdas Python
- Regular Expressions
- Introduction to NumPy
- Arrays Structured Data:
- NumPy’s Structured Arrays
- Advanced NumPy
- Introducing Pandas Objects
- Data Indexing and Selection
- Operating on Data in Pandas,
- Handling Missing Data
- Hierarchical Indexing
- Combining Datasets:
- Aggregation and Grouping and Pivot Tables
Module 2:- SnowFlake
- Snowflake architecture in detail.
- How data processing happens in snowflake.
- Secure data sharing in snowflake.
- Understand different caching layers in snowflake.
- Continues data load using snowpipe.
- Clustering tables in snowflake and how it works under the hood.
- Load data and unload data from AWS , GOOGLE and AZURE cloud
- Snowflake internal stage and external stages.
- Snowflake data sampling and its importance.
- Detail overview about, snowflake clone , failsafe and data retention.
- Unique features of Snowfalke ( time travel , undrop , table swap)
- Scheduling using Tasks
- Streams in snowflake
- Best practices in snowflake
Real Life Case Studies
Projects modeled on select use cases with implementation of diverse technology concepts
All guided classes and courses are mandatorily followed by useful practical assignments
24x7 Expert Support
Every technical query is resolved on demand with readily available expert assistance
Technical session conducted under the guidance of qualified and certified educationists