Data Warehouse & ETL
- Data Warehousing Concepts
- Data warehousing Architecture (Concepts and Design).
- Introduction to OLTP, ETL and OLAP Systems.
- Dimensional Data Modeling
- Data Marts and ODS
- Fundamental roles of dimension and fact tables, Hierarchies and Summary/Aggregated Tables.
- Star Schema and Snowflake Schema
- Introduction to OLAP Technologies (ROLAP, MOLAP, DOLAP and HOLAP)
- Software development life cycle (ex: An Agile Methodology)
- Informatica and DataStage Concepts and Overview
- Informatica and DataStage Architecture
- PowerCenter Tools
- Repository Manager
- Workflow Manager
- Workflow Monitor
- Introduction to datastage server components
- Datastage server
- Datastage package installer
- Introduction to datastage client components
- Datastage administrator
- Datastage designer
- Datastage director
- Datastage manager (removed in latest version)
- Source Qualifier
- Sequence Generator
- Update Strategy
- Sorter Transformation
- Aggregator Transformation
- Sources and Targets
- Working with Relational Targets
- Working with Flat file Targets
- ETL Testing
- What is use of ETL testing?
- Responsibilities of ETL Tester.
- Testing methodologies and Type of Testing
- White box Testing.
- Black box Testing.
- Regression Testing.
- Integration Testing
- Performance Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- ETL Testing / Work Flow Process.
- Design the Test Plans
- Design the Test Cases
- Testing through Database Queries
- Defect Tracking and Report
- Performance Tuning.
- Oracle SQL Concepts:
- Basic Concepts in SQL (DDL,DML and TCS Statements).
- Writing SQL Queries with various functions
- Working and various Joins.
- Working on Sub Queries.
- Performance Tuning Tips & Tricks.
- OLAP Tool
- Concepts of OLAP Tools
- Business Objects Reporting Tool
Real Life Case Studies
Projects modeled on select use cases with implementation of diverse technology concepts
All guided classes and courses are mandatorily followed by useful practical assignments
24x7 Expert Support
Every technical query is resolved on demand with readily available expert assistance
Technical session conducted under the guidance of qualified and certified educationists