- What is T-SQL
- the query tools you use with it
- how to use the SELECT statement
- INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE
- How to use the INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements.
- Add, change, and delete data from tables.
- COUNT, MIN, MAX, AVG, and SUM.
- GROUP BY
- How to use the GROUP BY clause in SELECT statements
- INNER JOIN, LEFT OUTER JOIN, RIGHT OUTER JOIN, FULL OUTER JOIN, and CROSS JOIN
- Create your own tables.
- A view is merely a stored T-SQL statement that generates a result set when executed.
- When you query a view, you’re really querying the result set of a previously defined query.
- GETDATE, DATENAME, and DATEADD
- LEFT, RIGHT, SUBSTRING, and REPLACE functions to manipulate strings.
- The CASE function comes in two varieties: simple and searched.
- STORED PROCEDURE
- How to create and execute stored procedures
- Create Store procedure, Create Function, Create Trigger, Create View.
Real Life Case Studies
Projects modeled on select use cases with implementation of diverse technology concepts
All guided classes and courses are mandatorily followed by useful practical assignments
24x7 Expert Support
Every technical query is resolved on demand with readily available expert assistance
Technical session conducted under the guidance of qualified and certified educationists