Please Post Your Questions
Prof. Iqbal Singh Ishar
Mr. Ishar has been a member of the New York State Bar since 1991. He is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for Southern
District of New York and Eastern District of New York and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. Mr. Ishar holds LL.M. degrees from Delhi University and Columbia University School of Law in New York.
Avail Free Training In
- SEVIS to End Temporary Rule that Allowed F-1 and M-1 Students to Take All C...
- MurthyAudio: New H1B Policy Changes
- New Rules for F1 and M1 Students Taking Online Classes
- MurthyChat: Senior Attorney Answers Your Questions
- Immigration Planning Often Must Come First
- In Response to the Spread of COVID-19 in the United States, Immigrant React...
- NewsFlash! USCIS Again Extends Flexibility for Responding to USCIS Requests
- Teleconference: COVID-19 Update
- Current Administration & Immigration
- Now that Trump has signed an executive order to suspend approval of green c...
- Prior to issuance of the executive order, I scheduled an appointment to get...
- I’m currently working on H1B visa and the extension got approved recently....
- Online I-94 Information Useful, but Only for Entry / Exit Information