Please Post Your Questions
Prof. Iqbal Singh Ishar
Mr. Ishar has been a member of the New York State Bar since 1991. He is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for Southern
District of New York and Eastern District of New York and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. Mr. Ishar holds LL.M. degrees from Delhi University and Columbia University School of Law in New York.
Avail Free Training In
- Dropbox Interview Alert: Some Interview Waivers ending Soon!
- Minor Children Cannot Be Barred from US Based on No Status
- U.S. Domicile Requirement for Family-Based Green Card Sponsorship
- F-1 COS Reminder
- USCIS Expands myProgress
- Overview of Temporary Protected Status
- I was attending school in F-1 status, and then applied for a change of stat...
- A few years ago, my I-140 was approved in the EB2 category as a Software En...
- My father is a naturalized citizen, and he sponsored me for a green card ma...
- Additional H2B Visas Available
- USCIS Provides Updates for Special Immigrant Juvenile Petitions
- Household Member B-2
- PERM Case Status Tool