Please Post Your Questions
Prof. Iqbal Singh Ishar
Mr. Ishar has been a member of the New York State Bar since 1991. He is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for Southern
District of New York and Eastern District of New York and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. Mr. Ishar holds LL.M. degrees from Delhi University and Columbia University School of Law in New York.
Avail Free Training In
- Congress Proposes Bill to Transform U.S. Immigration System
- My H-4 extension has been pending for many months. Is it true that if it is...
- Can two different companies submit H1B registrations for me in the upcoming...
- Is there way to get a copy of the DS-160 that I submitted to the consulate?
- NewsFlash! E-3 Petitions Now Eligible for Premium Processing
- March 2021 Visa Bulletin
- USCIS Reverts to the 2008 Version of the Naturalization Civics Test
- H1B Workers Denied Entry Based on Perceived Inconsistencies in Resumes
- My H1B extension was approved months ago, but my wife’s H-4 extension is st...
- My husband is in the U.S. in H1B, and I am working from India for a U.S. em...
- Can a person in H1B status invest in a company that is in the cannabis indu...
- USCIS Webinars to Provide Overview of H1B Registration Process
- Students: Types of Employment Authorization