Please Post Your Questions
Prof. Iqbal Singh Ishar
Mr. Ishar has been a member of the New York State Bar since 1991. He is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for Southern
District of New York and Eastern District of New York and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. Mr. Ishar holds LL.M. degrees from Delhi University and Columbia University School of Law in New York.
Avail Free Training In
- June 2020 Visa Bulletin Check-In
- Teleconference: Other Nonimmigrant Options (When H1B/L-1 Do Not Work)
- Filing Cap-Subject H1B Petition Via Successor-in-Interest Employer
- Teleconference: COVID-19 Update
- Teleconference: New H1B Policy Changes
- My H1B petition is pending with the USCIS. Today, the online system was upd...
- My mother is in the U.S. in B-2 status, and her I-94 will expire soon. She...
- Now that premium processing services are returning, is it possible to reque...
- EB5 Regional Centers
- NewsFlash! Executive Order Will Bar Entry of Certain Students and Researche...
- NewsFlash! Premium Processing Service Being Phased In, Starting 01.Jun.2020
- Current Administration & Immigration
- Are there any updates on President Trump issuing an executive order to rest...