Please Post Your Questions
Prof. Iqbal Singh Ishar
Mr. Ishar has been a member of the New York State Bar since 1991. He is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for Southern
District of New York and Eastern District of New York and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. Mr. Ishar holds LL.M. degrees from Delhi University and Columbia University School of Law in New York.
Avail Free Training In
- October 2021 Visa Bulletin Check-In
- NewsFlash! Travel Ban to Be Lifted in November for Vaccinated Travelers
- Preliminary Settlement Agreement on H1B Denials of Market Research Analysts
- USCIS Awards FY 2021 Citizenship and Integration Grants
- USCIS to Welcome 21,000 New Citizens in Celebration of Constitution Day an...
- Federal Court Nixes Rule That Would Have Significantly Altered H1B Lottery...
- My son will turn 21 in November. However, my family and I will be eligible...
- I have been working for Employer A on OPT, and my H1B was selected in the s...
- My I-140 was approved more than 180 days ago, and I then moved to a new emp...
- NewsFlash! Use “Dates for Filing Chart” for Oct 2021 Visa Bulletin
- October 2021 Visa Bulletin
- MurthyAudio: Site Visits by ICE/FDNS
- DHS Continues Temporary Protected Status Designations for El Salvador, Hait...